Shipping & Returns
Which countries do you ship to?
We ship Worldwide
When will my package arrive?
- If you live in Denmark, you can expect your package to arrive within 1-3 business days.
- If you live in Europe, you can expect your package to arrive within 3-7 business days.
- As for the rest of the world (overseas), you can expect your package to arrive within 3-7 business days.
What are your return and exchange policy?
- If your new Project Kin product doesn't meet your expectations, you can return or exchange it within 100 days of purchase. All you have to do is contact us, and we will provide a shipping label and the details needed. Remember that your product needs to remain intact and be in the same condition as it was upon receiving. If you are disappointed with the product after using it, let us know a valid reason, and we will also accept the return (within 100 days after purchase.).
- If you decide to exchange your product, the 100-day trial period does not start over, and you will only have the remainder of the trial period with the exchanged product.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund shipping fees.
- You are not required to return your order in its original packaging; however, we need you to return the suitcases in a secure box. For this reason, we recommend that you hold on to the original packaging during the trial period.
- Once we have received the product(s), we will process the return within five working days. We will refund the payment to the card or method you used when placing the order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I returned my order but haven't received my money back yet?
- If you haven't received your money back, we kindly ask you to check your bank account and contact your card provider. Please be aware that some time may pass before your return is placed back in your account as there may be some delay with transfers. If you still have not received your money, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, and we will help sort it out.
I have received the wrong product or a defective product.
- If you have received the wrong product or a defective one, we kindly ask you to write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the product, and we will help you through the process.
Cancellation or exchanging of order
- We are a small but fast-moving team; therefore, we cannot cancel or change your order once you have received the order confirmation. If you wish to exchange a product and receive the new one quickly, we recommend placing a new order and returning the old one.
How do I make a return?
If you wish to return a product, send us an e-mail at email@example.com before returning the product, and we will help you through the process.
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping for orders above 99EUR within Europe
- Orders below 99EUR cost 9,40 EUR
- For overseas shipping, the cost will be 20,15 EUR
Do you have a warranty?
- Of course! We have a five-year warranty for our suitcases covering functional damages that may compromise the usage of the product.
- A 2-year limited warranty covers all other products.
*At the moment, we do not offer repair services, but we are working on it, so please be patient with us; we do our best.
Mindful trading of suitcases and bags:
- Sustainability is one of our core values which is why our products are made from materials that ensure the smallest footprint possible.
- We offer the possibility to trade in your old Project Kin suitcase or bag in exchange for a new one at 50% off. We will use your old suitcase or bag materials to make new ones.
- We highly encourage you to keep enjoying what you love; traveling, while still being mindful of the environment
What materials are your products made of?
Our suitcases contain Japanese-made 360-degree spinner wheels with low-noise functionality and reinforced attachments to the shell. It has a highly durable 8 mm double coil zipper. It has a built-in TSA-approved three-dial combination lock. The lining is flax linen, a more sustainable alternative to nylon & cotton. Lastly, but not least, the shell is a strong flax-based one that is both water and heat-resistant.
The bags are made from a bonded hemp material (a much more durable and sustainable material than cotton & nylon). They have a lining from natural linen made from flax fibers. The handles are made from high-quality, vegetable-tanned leather. They are all coated with bio-based and non-fluorinated stain and water repellent.
Are your suitcases durable even though they aren't made of plastic or aluminum?
Yes! Our suitcases are indeed durable! We have tested them both on the streets of Copenhagen, jumped on them, and thrown them around. They have also been through a professional test, much like the one cars undergo, where both the case, handle, wheels, zipper, etc., are heavily tested.
What is so special about your suitcases?
- Compared to many other brands, we save approximately 2 kgs of plastic per suitcase. Furthermore, during the production of the products, there will be emitted some CO2. However, our carbon footprint is much smaller than many other brands.
- We believe that luggage should not just be practical but also a beautifully designed accessory. Therefore, our suitcases are designed by Boris Berlin, an world-renowned industrial designer, and our bags are designed by Thomas Bentzen, a local Scandinavian industrial designer.
Want to know anything else?
I love Project Kin; where can I learn more?
- Thanks! You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest. We always appreciate another follower to support our mission <3
How do I get in contact with Project Kin?
- You can contact us here, catch us in the chat or write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out on Instagram as well.
I still didn't get my answer ):
- That is unfortunate, but fear not! You are always welcome to reach out to us (see above), and we will do everything we can to answer your question.